About Felicia C. Sullivan
- Born & raised in New York. I’ve lived in Los Angeles for the past six years.
- Started career at an investment bank: A time I’d like to forget.
- Ditched the suit to build a profitable dot.com in 1999.
- Built a boutique digital agency from $1MM to $20MM in 4 years.
- Launched 60+ major brands online across industries & sectors.
- I’ve worked on the brand and agency side, and have spent the last seven years as a consultant.
- Published two critically acclaimed books & seeking new representation for my third: My books and work have been featured in dozens of publications including, USA Today, Vanity Fair, Washington Post Book World, Entertainment Weekly, Page6, Bust, and The Observer. I have an MFA from Columbia University. I write all about my experiences in this series.
- I live for teaching what I know: I’ve taught at USC and Gotham Writer’s Workshop in New York, and I’ve given talks and readings across the country — from Harvard University to Westfield executives.
- I share my brain on Medium.com: For example, published in 2019, my 8-part “How To Build A Brand” series has been read by over 1,000,000 people and is taught in MBA programs across the country, most recently at Northwestern and Purdue. I’ve been on the platform since 2013, and my work has been featured in Forge, Human Parts, Marker, Index, One Zero, and I’m a columnist at PS I Love You.
- Pasta Evangelist: My five-hour bolognese is legendary. Now, I’ve designed to become a vegan so, so long, bolognese. We had a good run.
- Felix The Cat, my chubby tabby, is the LOVE OF MY LIFE. EXHIBIT A BELOW.
- I’m EXTREMELY shy and introverted until I know you.
- I sell stuff.